
Amos and Rebekah and baby Daniel went with a group from our church to Lincoln, Illinois for a youth conference. On Sunday, after the conference, the group toured the Creation Museum in Kentucky and from there Amos, Rebekah, Daniel, Hosanna, and cousin Benjamin headed down to Murfreesboro, Tennesee to work with the LaEspada.

This is Rebekah's grandma Nance. They were thrilled to see baby Daniel for the first time! Amos and Rebekah gave me permission to post a few things so I thought you'd like to see these pictures. Seeing as their gone for a couple of weeks, you'll have to wait till they get back to see any more. Please pray for their safety and that their time would be used in the most profitable way in serving the Lord.
1 comment:
Hello
I am sorry that we did not get to see you all when you were down here. I would have loved to see the new baby. We are praying for you all and I am happy that you had a nice trip here.
Jamie
Post a Comment