Saturday, March 28, 2009

For those of you who haven't heard...

The 4th member of our family will be arriving sometime in October!!!! We are really excited and so are the Grandparents! We thank God that he has seen fit to bless us with another little arrow!

7 comments:

Melanie said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Rebekah!!! I'm so excited for you all!! :-D

The K. Family said...

Yes, we grandparents are really, really excited! Glad your not as sick as you were with Daniel! What a joy to have children that want children of their own and that we have confidence will raise them up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord. -Mom K.

Amanda said...

Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Chris and Jennie* said...

Congradulations! I hope your pregnancy goes well!

Daniel and Rachel said...

Naomi told me quite awhile ago, but I wasn't sure if you had told everyone yet or not so I never said anything on here. CONGRATS tho!!! Do you know what your due date is? you must be due just a few weeks or a month after my mom...she's due in mid September. :) Glad to hear you're doing okay!

The K. Family said...

I'm due in October sometime. Thanks everyone for the congrats!

Margaret Dashwood said...

Congratulations!!!!! I'll be praying for you!!:)
Bethany