"Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward." Psalm 127:3
Oh, how FUN!!!! He is so cute!!!!
Aww, adorable!!:)
Cutie...I had one that crawled like that. :)
He is really cute! And getting so big!
WOW, he's crawling!!! :) He is SUCH a cutie...and I had to laugh when I heard Steve Pigot playing in the background. :) Never can start them too young!!
It has been a lot of fun! It's amazing how fast that they grow!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh, how FUN!!!! He is so cute!!!!
Aww, adorable!!:)
Cutie...I had one that crawled like that. :)
He is really cute! And getting so big!
WOW, he's crawling!!! :) He is SUCH a cutie...and I had to laugh when I heard Steve Pigot playing in the background. :) Never can start them too young!!
It has been a lot of fun! It's amazing how fast that they grow!
Post a Comment