
I know it has been a long time coming but I finally am posting! This is David when we were in IL. We went down to TN for Dr. Roland Garlick's funeral. Dr. Roland Garlick was the founder of La Espada, the ministry that we have helped out a few times. Anyway, we went down to TN and stayed in IL on the way there, and we stayed for a few days on the way back.

These pics are not in order. This was taken at the Jefferey's. Our midwife is holding "her" babies David and Robert. :)

Grandma Mac and David. He enjoys holding "conversations" with people. It's soooo fun!

Daniel enjoys trying to help. He even tries to comfort David sometimes when he is crying. David was lying on the floor the other day crying and Daniel tried to pick him up!
My Valentines bouquet from my WONDERFUL husband, Amos! He is so sweet!
By the way, the blanket that Daniel is sitting on a few posts down was made by a lady in our church who quilts. She used a pair of Amos', Dad's (Arthur), and Grandpa's (Gerald) jeans to make it. All of the Arthur's in the family. If you see David on a green quilt with bugs and animals on it was made by the same lady. And Ash, I'll e-mail you my e-mail address. I'll put in the subject that it is from me. :)
5 comments:
Thanks for the pictures! I love looking at your little guys! :)
comment: Very nice!
love you!!
Mom
Nice comment mom. :)
Sweet pictures! Congratulations on your little Robert. :)
Robert actually is not our baby. He belongs to some friends of ours who we were bringing a meal to. And Rebekah was the midwife for both of us. Sorry I didn't make that clearer. :)
Post a Comment