Wednesday, June 9, 2010

news, News, NEWS!

Amos had his birthday on the 3rd, and is now 22 years old. And David had his first tooth pop through yesterday (at least that's when we felt it!). And, drum roll please.......

We are expecting our third little arrow in January! We are very excited awaiting this new little blessing from God. And for those of you who would like to know this information, I've been feeling pretty good....most of the time. :) It didn't get bad with David until I got the flu, so maybe, if I don't get sick this time, I'll be good.
This picture was taken awhile ago when Daniel was posing for me. When he smiles for the camera he does this really funny grin that looks just like a grin that Amos had when he was little!
David, the new big brother!


Daniel and his new boots. We got him some rubber boots and he loves them!

8 comments:

All in a Day said...

Congratulations!

Melanie said...

AWESOME!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :-D

Daniel and Rachel said...

Wow Congrats!!!! :) At this rate, you guys are gonna have like 30 kids!!! :D Glad you're feeling okay....maybe you can get a girl this time. That would be fun!

Amanda said...

Congratulations!!!!! :D :D :D I'll be praying you don't get the flu. ;) And as always, thank you for the pictures - I love seeing your little guys. :)

The McCannes said...

We are very happy for you all and of course we love seeing pics of the grandkids!! They are growing so fast and we miss so much!! We pray for you all everyday!

Love,
Dad/Grandpa Mac, Mom/Grandma Mac, Uncle Nathan, and Auntie Joanna

Ashlyn Y said...

I found out from Olivia who found out from Joanna. They want you to have a girl...
Ya'all might be the next Duggars! Congrats!

Teresa said...

So excited about the news of another Krahn on the way! I enjoy seeing pictures of Daniel and David. They are so cute!!!!

Abby Comstock said...

Congrats to you both! How exciting!!! I bet you're rootin' for a girl, which would be great. But 12 or so boys would be a blast too (that's my personal desire... to have 12 little boys... so much fun!)

We'll prolly be seeing you around IL sometime within the next year. Hope you keep to feeling well!

Blessings, Brittany Comstock