We are now an Aunt and Uncle! We are very excited and think that are new niece, Esther Joy, is a beautiful example of God's handiwork. Such a blessing! Congratulations Aaron and Naomi! This is also our sons very first cousin!
We went and visited them in the hospital. We didn't bring our boys though, because we didn't know how lenient the hospital was.
We came by Amos' parents' yesterday just as Priscilla and a friend were finishing getting the horses ready for a ride, so they gave Daniel a ride too. He's just like his Auntie Joanna, a complete natural!



4 comments:
Congratulations to all of you! So happy for Aaron & Naomi.
Rebecca you are looking good, hope you are feeling well. It is always good to see pictures of you all!
Praying for you all and miss you!!!
Thank you Teresa! We are doing well. I'm feeling pretty good, just pregnant and everything that goes along with it. :) We enjoy hearing from you!
Cogratulations! I really like her name!
I like the one of Amos with Esther - his baby skills have definitely improved since Priscilla!
Post a Comment