Friday, November 19, 2010

"It COOOOLD!!"

Daniel's first impression of snow this year.  He is actually scared of it!  This morning when he saw it he was looking out the windows saying, "it cooold.  It cooold." with this worried expression on his face.  If you set him down in it he cries!  I'm sure he'll get used to it soon, but for now I think he would prefer to have grass again. :)

3 comments:

The McCannes said...

He looks terrified! All that milk all over the ground!! Maybe he thinks he'll drown. : ) He doesn't like cold just like his Grandma Mac! : )

Jennifer Where the Green Grass Grows said...

Just came across your blog and enjoyed it!! I can't believe it's that time again for cold weather and snow! I do love snow though,we don't get much here:( God bless
Jennifer

Daniel and Rachel said...

I laughed so hard when Camille told us about how he cried "MIIIIIIILK!!!!!!" and sobbed when he saw the snow....so cute. :) I'm sure he'll get used to it tho. ;)