Quite a bit has gone on since my last post, however I think the ladies Christmas tea happened before, I just didn't put it on yet. Anyway, I was in charge of the Christmas tea at out church this year. It went very well, and everyone seemed to enjoy it. I was especially grateful for all of the help that I recieved! :) This is a picture of the pretty table. Some of C ladies decorated. We hade chocolate peppermint torte and wassil. Wassil is a Chistmas drink from England. A family recipe that I have enjoyed making for Christmas since I have been married. :) Amos' sisters were such good help making all of the tortes and the wassil!
Amos has started taking Daniel to the barn sometimes. This picture was taken the first time that Amos had taken him in a while. He is now able to help with a few little things, like scraping off a little and putting the hay back in the cows stalls. He is intimidated by the cows though. He doesn't like to be on them unless someone else, like Uncle Silas, is on there with him. :) He really seems to enjoy being one of the "big guys," working with Daddy and his Uncles. :)
This is from our half Christmas celebration. Aaron and Naomi left for Tennessee last Sunday, so we got together to do the sibling exchange and so Mom and Dad could give Aaron and Naomi thier gifts. Mom and Dad also let each of the rest of us open one as well. The one they let Daniel and David open was for both of them. It was a few books, and one of them was "100 First Farm Words." They really like it! By the way, David is saying cow now!

These next two pics are from the big Krahn get together. We had a lot of fun! The boys enjoyed playing and thier gifts that they got from the Conroy's.
All of the Krahn family.




2 comments:
I'm so glad we were able to get a family picture with Ron in it!! I had no idea how fast that would all go....
Looks like you had a great Christmas Tea. Would love to have the torte recipe. It looks really good!
Have a very wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!!
Post a Comment