Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Happy New Year!

Now, I am not posting any New Year's Eve pictures or anything, but I thought that I should at least tell everyone that. :)  We did have a lot of fun at the New Year's Eve party at church though.  However, the beginning of this year I have been waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting.......need I say more?  I am still waiting!

 These two pictures are of Daniel in some new clothes we bought with some Christmas money sent to us by the boys Great Grandma T.  (My Grandma that lives in CA.)  The clothes are a bit big, but he's at one of these awful stages where he is between sizes.  2T's are often too small and 3T's are often too big!  At least these 3T's stay up! :)

Daniel wanted me to take a picture of David too.  So I took a few of him as well.  He takes such cute pictures! (In my completely unbiased opinion. :))

3 comments:

Daniel and Rachel said...

Bummer, I was hoping you would have your baby today so that all your kids would be born on the 11th!! :) You don't want to wait for Feb. 11, do you? Haha, just kidding!!! Hope it's soon!!!

Teresa said...

The boys are getting so big! By the way, if you want to wait till Monday to have your baby, that is Nathanael's birthday. He will be 12. All kidding aside, we are praying for you all and look forward to the news!

Ashlyn Y said...

Congratulations Rebekah and Amos!!! Another boy!!! You will have your hands full!!!!=)
Congratulations again!!! We've been praying for you!!!