I would have called my post "This and That" but I didn't want to copy Mom K. (Amos' Mom).
I hadn't gotten any pictures of Priscilla with Jeriah, so we decided to remedy that at the baby shower that we were all at last Saturday.
Amos and Daniel all dressed up in their barn garb! This was after the hard workers came home from milking the cows. Daniel really enjoys going to "help" Daddy at the barn. :)
David was soooo tired the other day he fell asleep with ice cream and a cookie in front of him! Don't worry, he got cleaned up before Amos put him in bed.
Jeriah in the high chair for the first time. He is getting sooo big! Amos weighed him the other night by stepping on the scale with him and without him, and he is now 12 lbs!
I know this is somewhat of an odd picture, but what I was trying to get is something so sweet! David will go up to Jeriah and gently touch is nose to him and say, "Hi, geegee." It's his way of giving a kiss. He'll come up and touch his nose to me as well. It is so cute! :)





2 comments:
I love all the pictures! Daniel makes such a good little farm boy in his overalls!
Cute pictures! Thanks for your comment! I figured you guys already knew because my dad had told the Mc.!
I had been suspecting for a while, since about early Feb.! Mom was drinking a lot of ginger stuff, forgetting a lot of things, and something my Grandpa said all gave evidence! I'm really looking forward however to the home birth, which this one Lord Willing I'll be able to attend!
Have a great Sunday, sorry for my length comment!=D
Post a Comment