Our trees and bushes are starting to come to life! So exciting! Soon there will be GREEN!
Daniel and David watching Papa out the window as he drives by.
Our little David officially turned 1 1/2 on the 11th! It's amazing how fast they grow!
Amos was working on teaching the boys to walk with them all holding hands, I think that they enjoyed it! :)
The weather has been getting so much nicer! We went outside for a little bit the other day, the boys loved it! We have also gone on a few walks.
First kitchen improvement - we got a new dishwasher!!!!! It is soooo nice. It's a whole lot easier to keep the kitchen clean now.






3 comments:
I didn't see your post before I did mine, and I almost used the exact same title! - it still ended up pretty close...I really like your new background with the cursive font and also your new profile pictures (I want to see them full size sometime) - and the first picture. Spring is here - or coming depending on your defenition of it :)
I love the blog update!
Thanks! You did a great job with the pics Hannah! And I'm glad that you like it Naomi! Maybe we can bring the disk on Saturday. :)
Post a Comment