Wednesday, July 13, 2011

4th of July!

Here are some pics of our 4th!  We had a lot of fun with Grandpa and Grandma N. here!  While we were at the fireworks Papa K. took Daniel and David down to the park area to play.  Daniel enjoyed the climbing wall, but David thought that it was scary.

Elizabeth M. held Jeriah for awhile at the fireworks, she was bouncing him, he really enjoyed it! :)

I was amazed at how much Jeriah liked the fireworks!  He was just amazed by them.

(Sorry these are out of order)  Daniel and David both enjoyed the parade, David would sometimes wave at the people.  It was sooo cute!

Now this isn't of the 4th, but don't you think that it is a cute picture!

2 comments:

The McCannes said...

Thanks for the pics Rebekah! We really appreciate them. I like the one of the grandpa's with Jeriah. Love and miss you all!!

The K. Family said...

I love how David waved to people in the parade! He's so cute!