We had had two long hot days at the barn, and so decided spur of the moment yesterday to head over to Zippel Bay to relax and rejuvinate as a family for a few hours. We had a really nice time, the boys were scared of the water, but they want to go back! So at least they didn't get scared that bad. :) I think Amos has Daniel out there, but I'm not sure.
Daniel and David LOVED just sitting on the beach and watching. A small family came and joined us, and they watched the dad and son (pobably early teens) play.
I'm helping Daniel get a drink at the artisian well.
Jeriah enjoyed sitting and watching as well. He's such a happy baby!
Here's a couple of scenic pictures. I just love the scenary out there!
Isn't it wonderful that we have a God that we can trust to take care of things while we take time to rest our weary bodies and souls.






1 comment:
Thanks for the pics! Looks like it was very refreshing for you all! The sunset will make great background pics for names! We have some good pics too. Love you all! Mom/Maw-Maw Mac!
Post a Comment