Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Jeriah Is 1!!!


On January 20th we celebrated Jeriah's 1st birthday!

He got several nice gifts!  Thank you everyone!  They're all enjoying the blocks and Legos!

(Sorry it's sideways)  We made this announcement to the great grandparents that day. :)  Yet another arrow!  We are soooo excited!

7 comments:

Lady Elinor said...

tell Jeriah "Happy Birthday" for me!is he already 1? wow, time has went by quickly!

-olivia-

All in a Day said...

Oh, wow, CONGRATULATIONS! That year went by too quickly, Jeriah! :)

Daniel and Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Jeriah....and I'm glad the "secret" is out now. ;) CONGRATS again on the new little one on the way!! When are you due again? I know I asked that before....but I forgot. :)

The McCannes said...

He is growing soooo fast! We love and miss you all very much! Happy Birthday Jeriah, 1 week ago! : )
Love, Papa Mac, Mama Mac, Uncle Nathan and Auntie Joanna

Hannah said...

Congratulations! :D When are you due?

Happy 1st Birthday Jeriah!

Teresa said...

Happy Birthday to Jeriah! So happy for you all and the wonderful news! When are you due??? Hope you are feeling well!

Amos and Rebekah said...

Thank you everyone! I'm due the end of Sept. I'm not feeling the greatest all of the time. But it hasn't gotten too bad yet. :)