I know a lot of other people have posted the wedding, but since Amos was a groomsman, I thought it would be alright for me to post too. :) Hope it isn't boring everyone yet! ;)
The groom and his men. I think that the one on the far left is the most handsome!
Jeriah! We got all the boys suits for the wedding. They actually like dressing up!
The handsome groomsman and his baby.
David! The hat is technically supposed to be Jeriah's but David, our lover of hats, has sort of claimed it. ;) I love the hat because it reminds me of my Great Grandpa!
And Daniel!
The beautiful bride.
And since our family photos are the only ones that we have that I'm in, here it is.
The wedding party afterward! They looked so happy!
Ok, here's the "+":) The older two have started biking/triking when they go to the barn with Daddy. The think it's great fun! Daniel has biked twice, David has triked once. We don't have any pictures of David yet.
In the size Gideon is in now, he has two pairs of pajamas that match one of his brothers. So, here they are! It's so fun when the boys match.
P.S. On April 5th, the day before the wedding, it had been 6 years since Amos and I got betrothed!





3 comments:
Nice pictures! Hasn't it been 6 years since you were betrothed? We're about to have our 5th anniversary, and you were married before us...
You're right Rachel. He he. :) I fixed it.
Great pictures Bekah! We are so looking forward to seeing you all in about a month and a half!!
Love and miss you all!
Mom/Grandma Mac
Post a Comment