Daniel, our thunderhead. Don't thunderheads look beautiful in a sky-scape? They are also so beautiful from above if you are in a plane. Daniel is like a thunderhead. He is a beautiful part of our family, but also contains massive amounts of energy that gets released on a fairly regular basis. :)
David, our star. If you were to meet our family, David might blend into the background. (I say might, because sometimes he is more friendly than others.) His personality is a lot more quiet than Daniel, and more steady, like a stars prick at night. A star is beautiful, but it is easy to miss some of those beautiful diamond like stars amidst so many other stars. David's is like that, he is quiet and steady, sometimes blending into the background, but without which, our family would be missing something.
The sun adds so much cheeriness and warmth to the day. Jeriah is like the sun, He sends beams of light wherever he is. But also like the sun, he can sometimes get a bit too harsh. :) He has a bit of a temper. :) Also he can sometimes get gloomy, like the sun going behind a cloud.
Gideon. He's like the moon. A soft, steady glow. He is so happy and cheery, adding light when the day seems to be going haywire or I'm feeling depressed. He is also like the moon in that sometimes his soft glowing personality goes away, like when he's sick, and then it's like someone turned off a light.
God has so blessed us with each and every one of our sons.
I love you my boys!


2 comments:
I love all the descriptions! Very accurate although I'm not sure I've ever seen Jeriah lose his temper! We love them all!!!
He doesn't lose his temper very often, but it does happen! :)
Post a Comment