Monday, December 16, 2013

Thanksgiving and Our First Christmas Celebration

We went to IL for Thanksgiving and had a great time with my family! This is Daniel, David, and Jeriah with their 2nd cousin Will T.

Grandpa's three musketeers  (+Gid) That's what our Grandpa calls, my cousins and I. It was great to see them, this was the first time we got to meet Carrie's husband in person, so that was nice to meet him, and the boys enjoyed playing with Will. 

More train.

Auntie Joanna and a couple of the boys.  We celebrate Thanksgiving with extented family that we normally don't get together with so we use a church's ministry area and kitchen so we have room for everybody!


When I was little, I used to play with this lighthouse, pretending there are people and such, now my boys are!

Ready to open presents! We had our Christmas with my family while we were there since we won't be there for Christmas this year.

We had a great time in IL with everybody! Amos and I also had a fun time celebrating our 6th Anniversary by going down to St. Louis. :)  Thanks Mom, Grandpa and everyone else for watching the boys!

No comments: