Monday, August 18, 2014

Baby Shower and Baptism!


Saturday the church had a baby shower for Jubilee. We had a lot of fun and we got lots of cute outfits for her! Thanks everyone!

The cake, I didn't actually get to see it whole until I saw the picture.  I asked Elizabeth M. to take pictures for me. Thanks Elizabeth!

Great Grandma K. holding Jubilee and me. :) Hmmmm, that doesn't sound right does it.

Then yesterday our little David got baptized!  So happy he did.  He was so brave, went right down the ladder into the cold water of his own initiative and with no help! 

These pictures are in the wrong order, but oh well. He's coming out of the water here.

This is just before he went under, I was videoing that part for IL family. :)


And here he is waiting his turn watching some of the others.  There were 5 people that got baptized, to of which were cousins. :)

And a bonus pic of Jubilee. :)  She was cooing and smiling at me. I love that part of being a mommy. :)

No comments: