A lot has happened since I last posted! Two big things are that we went to California to visit some of my family and Jubilee turned 1 while we were there!!
This is at Bryce Canyon. It is absolutely gorgeous! If you ever have the chance to go, do it! It is so much better in person, pictures just can't capture it!
The kiddos got to experience the ocean for the first time! The older 3 loved it, Gideon and Jubilee weren't so impressed. ;) This was also Amos' first time to the Pacific Ocean. :)
On the way home we stopped in the Black Hills of SD and saw Mount Rushmore and the Crazy Horse monument. It was a lot of fun!
And we had a new nephew born this summer!
Gideon and Daniel have also turned a year older, but I'll have to do another post on that as the pictures aren't on our camera yet. ;)
1 comment:
Hi Sis
I can't believe you posted! LOL!!
I like that pic of you guys at Mount Rushmore!
Love and miss you guys. See you in about 4 weeks!!
Love,
Joanna
Post a Comment