Here's a big photo bomb of what we have been doing the last little while! I hope you enjoy!
Daniel attempting to get a selfie in the boys' room, that's David and Jeriah in the background.
First family walk, haven't been able to go on another one yet unfortunately, it got cold again.
I had Shiloh on my front and Daddy had Jubilee on his back!
I love that I can put up Jubilee's hair now! These are xxs flexi clips in her hair!
Amos took me to Grand Forks earlier in March for a fun date for the two of us (and Shiloh ;) ), he even got a hotel room with a Jacuzzi! While we were there we dropped my wedding rings off for some repairs and to get them saudered together, when it was ready a couple of weeks later we took David with us to have some special time with Daddy and Mommy, he was pretty excited about it.
We went to Five Guys for the first time, it was really good!
Sorry the pictures aren't in order. This is Shiloh lookin' cute on Resurrection Sunday!
Daddy and his little boy.
Gideon was being a great big brother trying to help comfort Shiloh, so he put his (Gideon's) special blanket on him!
This girl is getting SO BIG!! I can't believe she is going to be 2 in a few months!
I'm doing a photo scavenger hunt and needed to make a wrap hammock, we had fun with it!
Another picture for the scavenger hunt, she thought it was a game to try and take the teddy bear out! lol
Snuggles for her little brother.
Daddy and his girl.
Jubilee's Resurrection day outfit! I just LOVE the sweater, the flowers are all embroidered on it!
Playing at Great Grandpa and Grandma O's house!
Isn't he cute! He's growing waaaaay too fast though.
April 5th marked 9 years since I said yes to the man who I married 7 1/2 months later. So, so happy he asked.
Daddy got a bull calf from his Dad for the boys to take care of and to butcher eventually for us.
Amos and the older boys did chores for his Dad last night. :)
2 comments:
I love the pics!! I can't believe Amos put that cow in your car. LOL
Jubilee is sooo cute in that hammock. Can't wait tell you post again!!!
Joanna (Sis)
Love the pictures! I couldn't believe he put the calf in your van either! You can borrow a truck anytime you want!!
Post a Comment