Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Fun at the Park

I took the kids to the park by myself for the first time! Amos went to work with a friend from Church and we needed to go shopping so I took the kids to the Park and Daddy met us there instead of at home.
Gideon was a captain.

The older 3 kids loved this thing. The table had been put there by someone else.


Jubilee peeking through a hole!

I was too slow.... When Daddy came all the kids ran to say hello, they definitely love their Daddy!

Me and the baby. We walked around a bit after Daddy got there.

Including going to the little beach near there.  There is still a big ice berg in the middle of the lake!

1 comment:

The McCannes said...

Cute pics Bekah!!! I like the pic of Gideon and Jubilee!!
Can't wait tell you post again!! Love and miss you all!! :*
Joanna