Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Zippel Bay!

 My Grandparents and Sister were up visiting for awhile (they're leaving in the morning :( ) so I have some fun pictures from their visit!
Shiloh's first trip to Zippel! He seemed to like the sand, we just had to make sure he didn't eat it!

Grandpa and Grandma. These two are the best grandparents ever!

Amos, Joanna, and Daniel out on the big rock.  The last time Joanna was here was when Amos and I were betrothed! So almost 9 years!

David pulled this big log on the shore


Gideon didn't want to go in the water at first, but then decided he loved it. 

Jeriah

David

Amos and Gid

The baby and I. I was made to get in the water later by certain other parties.... Grandpa got pics of me in the water, but unfortunately his camera was stolen or lost so we lost a lot of pictures. 

Digging in the sand.



The 3 oldest, Joanna, and Amos.

Joanna being sweet. :)

Then the younger ones decided they wanted to write in the sand too!


They built a sand castle.


And another shot of Shiloh (I don't know why this ended up on the end.)

No comments: