Since Daniel's birthday was on a Sunday this year we did some of our celebrating on Saturday. He had been wanting to go canoeing for a long time so we surprised him and went out to Swift Ditch after we went out to eat at the restaurant of his choice.
I was at the front and Amos was at the back since he knew what he was doing.
The birthday boy.
Jubilee enjoyed sitting at Daddy's feet. She even untied his shoe. lol
David. I'm not sure what he was doing here.
The only one who really didn't like it was Shiloh. I think next time we'll make sure the poor guy has a life jacket that fits him so he can suck his thumb.
He did enjoy playing in the grass after we were done though!
Skipping rocks.
Jubilee really had a blast with all of it.
Our animal lover caught a frog.
On his actual birthday we gave him is presents from us.
We got him a watch.
And a soft air gun, both things he had been asking for for a long time. He was thrilled with them, which of course makes Daddy and Mommy happy too!
1 comment:
I love the pics!! Jubilee sure loves to untie shoes Lol!!
Can't wait to see you all!!
Love and miss you all!!
Joanna
P.S. Happy Birthday Daniel!! :)
Post a Comment