Monday, February 16, 2009

Daniel

Daniel and Daddy playing "Rocket."

Daniel playing "Plane" with Daddy.

Daniel enjoying his Christmas present from Great Papa and Grandma Nance.

Daniel meeting Benjamin for the first time at the Spanish Conference.

"Higher daddy, Higher!!" By the way, Daniel is now over five months old!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Aw, he's so cute!!

How are you doing, Rebekah?? Wish I had some way to send my email address to you on here...I'm glad I was able to find you on Blogger! Have a great week!

-Amanda A.

The K. Family said...

Hi Amanda and Melanie! How are you? We are doing fine. You can e-mail me at rejoicevermore@wiktel.com. Could you give us an invitation to your blog and your families (or is it Melanies?) I would really like to see it! Sorry I haven't written in SOOOOO long! Great to here from you and Melanie too!