Friday, February 13, 2009

Hello From La Espada!

There was a Conference at the church here at the beginning of our stay that we helped out at. These are all of the Spanish Pastors that were there. Lizet, this is your picture. Sorry that one of the pastors got blocked. :(

Daniel, so happy in his new swing from Grandpa and Grandma McCanne

Daniel and Daddy having a good laugh!

Mommy and Daniel talking things over.

" This is Daniel Krahn, reporting for La Espada news. We have a back breaking report. All of the books need re-alphabatized. But at least we got to know our ABC's a little bit better.":)

Daniel is starting to sit up by himself a with just a little bit of help!

Daniel, sitting like a big boy in Dr. Dan Garlick's chair.
We have been working on the La Espada Magazine for February.


A message from Amos, "La Espada needs YOU to come and help!" :)

3 comments:

The K. Family said...

I might be a bit prejedice, but, I think Daniel is the cutest little boy I've ever seen!! He does look a little like Isaac did when he was little. Thank you so much for posting them!! We miss you alland wish you were here this week!!!

The K. Family said...

We wish that we could be there this week too! Say hi to the Pecks for us!
Amos and Rebekah

Daniel and Rachel said...

Daniel is SOOOO cute...I love the pic of him in the book box. :) Glad to see you all are having an enjoyable time there...hey, I hear to got to see Emily Schuurmans and her friend Aimee too!!! It's a small world...