"Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward." Psalm 127:3
That's David's nose!
Nice Pictures, Rebekah!
David is so cute! And Daniel has got big! I like the pic. of Daniel holding David. I can not wait to see you all again!
Thank you for the pictures Rebekah!! What a blessing computers and the internet is for long distance grandparents!! : ) We love you all and are very excited about seeing all of you in Nov.Love,Dad, Mom, Nathan, and Joanna
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Nice Pictures, Rebekah!
David is so cute! And Daniel has got big! I like the pic. of Daniel holding David. I can not wait to see you all again!
Thank you for the pictures Rebekah!! What a blessing computers and the internet is for long distance grandparents!! : ) We love you all and are very excited about seeing all of you in Nov.
Love,
Dad, Mom, Nathan, and Joanna
Post a Comment