David Alejandro was born October 11, 2009 at 7:05 A.M. after a very long labor. Praise the LORD for his protection and answered prayers! David weighed 7 lbs. 4 oz. and was 18 1/2 inches long. For those of you who would like to know, the labor was approximately 75 hours and 24 minutes long. We're all doing well and are glad that labor is over!We all say a great big, "THANK YOU" to everyone that prayed, we couldn't have done so well without God's help.
Alejandro is Rebekah's Dad's middle name, and it is spanish for Alexander.
7 comments:
!!!! CONGRATULATIONS !!!! I am so excited for you!
CONGRATULATIONS on David!!!! I was praying for you! Glad it went well!! :) :) :)
I am soooo happy for you!!! He is so adorable...congratulations!!!!:) :) :)
Bethany
Congrats...he is a cutie!!! WOW Rebekah, I don't know HOW you survived such a LOOOOONG labor!!!! I thought 13 hours was bad!! So glad it's all over now.
Congrats! Rebekah, I know I dont know you well, But I admire you! I thought 13 hours of labor was tough.. God bless you all!
Amos,Rebekah and Daniel,
Bless you all and I hope you are getting a little rest after that labor. He is beautiful. I will show Harry and Helen his picture today. Wish I could be there to help hold him. Love and Kisses from California.
Dick and Shirley Prescott
What a sweet baby!
Post a Comment