"Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward." Psalm 127:3
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone! here are a couple of Christmas pics. I'll post more later. :) Daniel is opening a puzzle from his Grandpa and Grandma Krahn in this pic.
I believe I took this pic on Christmas day. Isn't he getting big! And cute too, if I do say so myself! :)
Daniel looked like he was having a great time opening presents. David is changing soooooo much! We can't wait to see you all in person! Love and miss you all!!
5 comments:
Merry Christmas to you and yours! :)
Cute chubby cheeks. :)
Daniel looked like he was having a great time opening presents. David is changing soooooo much! We can't wait to see you all in person! Love and miss you all!!
Thanks, Bekah! David has gotton big from the last time I saw him! Cant wait to see you again!
spelled gotten wrong...
Post a Comment