
Daniel playing with his new legos that he got from the Mittons

Playing Apples to Apples at the Ortmann get together.

Amos got some bullets for his pistol.

Grandpa Ortmann gave Aaron and I each a box in the shape of our home state, "so we don't forget our roots." :) It is really neat!

Daniel got a cute outfit and this soft panda from Great Grandpa and Great Grandma Ortmann.

Daniel riding around on his tractor from Grandpa Arthur and Grandma Camille!
2 comments:
Hello Rebekah! Did you make that blanket Daniel is sitting on? I have seem some quilts made from denim and liked the idea but didn't really like the ones I have seen. I really like that one though!
Julia
Shalom Amos and family. I thank God that the two of you are raising you two boys for Heaven. I'm a father of 4 3g & 1b. We home school.
I hope to visit your blog and get some updates on the family goings on.
Shalom
Post a Comment