Monday, March 15, 2010

Pull-ups, Driveway Stream, and Rolling Over

David is really stiff, he doesn't really like sitting, so if you put him up against something he'll stand for a little bit. :) Isn't he cute!

We had a stream of water going across our driveway that looked like a miniature river, so Daniel and I played "boats" in it, using dry (some only mostly dry) leaves and sticks. Daddy took the pictures. Daniel really enjoyed it.
And today, David rolled over for the first time! (It was from his tummy to his back.) He's growing sooo fast.

3 comments:

The K. Family said...

The top picture makes David look like he's lifting weights or something! Cute!

The McCannes said...

Great pictures!! David and Daniel are getting soooo big! We sure wish we could be up there playing in the mud with you Daniel!! I would also like to see your Mom playing in the mud!!!!! : 0

Ashlyn Y said...

Yes, the first thing I thought of when I saw David was that he looked like he was lifting weights!