"Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward." Psalm 127:3
Thanks for the post...I needed a good laugh today. So Cute. Bruce (in Fargo)
Awww!! He totally gives me the giggles every time I see a picture of him. :D :D
That is so funny! We love it! We sure are looking forward to seeing you all in about 6 sleeps! : )Love,Mom
Haha that's pretty funny. He'd better learn sooner than later.
That is cute! (our) Daniel says, "puts your hands up!" and when you do, he 'shoots' you!!!
that is a very cute back ground I might borrow it! :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Thanks for the post...I needed a good laugh today. So Cute. Bruce (in Fargo)
Awww!! He totally gives me the giggles every time I see a picture of him. :D :D
That is so funny! We love it! We sure are looking forward to seeing you all in about 6 sleeps! : )
Love,
Mom
Haha that's pretty funny. He'd better learn sooner than later.
That is cute! (our) Daniel says, "puts your hands up!" and when you do, he 'shoots' you!!!
that is a very cute back ground I might borrow it! :)
Post a Comment