
I believe Uncle Silas took this picture when we had the Satchwills and all the Krahn "kids" all over for a pizza party. We had a lot of fun!

Our little maestro!

The picture speaks for itself....

Amos took some pictures of a grouse that was in our back yard the other day.
7 comments:
Way to go, David! :) Thanks for the pictures.
Thank you for putting a few pictures Rebekah! We sure appreciate pictures. What kind of bird it that? It looks like David is enjoying the piano as much as Daniel does!! We sure love you all and miss you all very muchisimo!!
Love,
Mom
Who is Daniel taking lessons from? Next time ya'all come down he should play for offering!:)
Remember that time at church when you were trying to teach me whole steps and half steps?(on the piano) I didn't catch on then- but about six months ago I finally understood! :)
Sorry for such a long comment...
~Ashlyn
Never mind about answering the bird question. I saw the comment under the picture this time. There were no comments that showed up when I looked the last time, I don't know why, oh well. I'm glad that they showed up this time.
Love you all!
Mom
Were any of you able to read what the pacifier said?
Wow! Your kids are growing up fast! Funny it doesnt take long. Judah is going to be 1 next month.. And I am not ready.. :)
Love his pacifier!!!!!!
<3 ashlyn
Post a Comment