Amos finally got in our cabinets! It's soooo nice. And it gave me a good chance to reorganize. I feel like I have a new kitchen! There are a few more things that need to be done. Like finishing staining the inside of some of the doors, and taking care of the counter that is hanging over (see the next pic).
This is Grandpa K. digging the trench that the bull fell into. (See Green Pastures Farm Blog)
Jeriah has started liking hats, here he is proudly wearing Daddy's hat that he got for one of his birthday presents.
My Grandparents from IL came for a couple of days to deliver some electrical supplies that Grandpa got for free. We really enjoyed the visit, even though it was short.
Our happy Davy!
Nana with Daniel. Daniel is wearing Papa Chub's hat. :)



2 comments:
NICE!!!
Your kitchen looks so nice!!! :) I'm sure you're loving it.
Post a Comment