I know I haven't posted in forever, but I finally am! We've had a good time in the last few months, we went to IL for a wedding and headed to TN to see Amos' sister's family. And a couple of weeks ago we went to the Mache homeschool conference in Duluth with Mom K. and Priscilla. That was a lot of fun! Miriam watched the kiddos for us, so Amos and I enjoyed the time together. :) My pregnancy has been going well. I'll be 30 weeks on Wednesday! We're looking forward to meeting our new little one.:)
This picture was taken after nap time. Gideon thought it was great fun to see himself on the iPad!
These were taken a couple of weeks ago after the snow storm. Gideon just stood there the whole time looking around and saying, "it Isaac"as Isaac was over doing some things with the beef cows. Gideon is saying more and more that we can understand all the time. It's a lot of fun!
The other boys played snowball fight.:)
David was so sweet with Gideon. :)
Hope you have a wonderful day in the LORD, and I'll try to post more frequently for you mom. :)







1 comment:
Thanks!!! Wonderful pics!! Love & miss you all bunches!!!!!!!
Post a Comment