Gideon having fun with his bro's cowboy hat…...
and remote controlled car!
Gideon looking out the window at big bro Daniel. If you make the picture big, you can see Daniel outside. :)
The boys were playing some sort of battle type thing. It was fun to watch!
Daniel and David both got wounded. You should have seen Daniel falling, so dramatic!
For those of you who would like to know….I'm doing well, just tired most of the time. And I have been having lots of braxton hicks contractions. I guess baby's preparing for arrival! Today I'm 34
weeks. :)
And here are some flashback pics from around Jeriah's birthday in January! Our little guy turned 3!!
A package he got from Nana and Papa Chub
Some little animals from Daddy and Mommy.
This is David wearing Uncle Silas' viking hat and beard. If you want to see Silas in it, go to the Krahn's blog and look at their Christmas posts. :)








2 comments:
Great pics Bekah!! They are great to see. Thank you!!! We love every one we see!!
Miss and love you all much!!!
Cute! I love your posts, Rebekah!
Post a Comment