Wednesday, June 25, 2014

I'm Now a Lilla Rose Independent Consultant!

Hi all! We decided to have me become a Lilla Rose Independent consultant recently.  I'm really excited, but am not doing too much with it yet as baby's arrival is imminent. ;) 
Anyway, I thought I would let you all know there is a sale right now!
Lilla Rose's products are great! They are very durable and I can put my hair up and have it pretty in 2-5 mins. The flexi's are also very versatile! You can use them in place of a claw, rubber bands for ponies, they hold up buns nicely and make really pretty half-up's! Do keep in mind that if you want ALL of that you'll probably need at least a couple of sizes. :) I can use a small for ponies, tails up (like a claw), and for half-up's.
(They also did an early release of the July flexi)

To go to my sight just follow this link.
In addition to the sale, if you are a new customer and you purchase 3 or more flexi's you can get an item ($16 or less) for free! Just don't put that item in the cart. After you make your purchase, I will email you and then you can email me the item #. It is a separate transaction for me. :)

Don't forget to check out the sizing video's, they do have a return policy if you get the wrong size. :)

Hope you all have a good day!

No comments: