Most of them are of Gideon, he's been real cute lately. He loves this hat!
Isn't this cute. :) Gideon has started wrapping his blanket around himself!
David wanted his picture taken too!
Jeriah thought he should join in on the fun, unfortunately Gideon didn't agree…...
Daniel trying to copy too! He actually doesn't sleep with his special blanket anymore, he gave it to Gideon.:) Every once in awhile though we'll see him with it. I think he grabbed it this time just cause the little guys were doing wrapping up in their blankets and he wanted to do it too. :)
One more of Gid with the hat. If you look in his hand I believe that is supposed to be a gun. :)
By the way today is the last day for the Lilla Rose sale and the July Flexi of the months are going fast!








2 comments:
The other day Jeriah came up to Arthur who was by the tractor. He touched the tire and said, "I'd like to buy one of these for my daddy." Arthur said, "If you had money you'd buy one for your daddy?" Jeriah though and said, "Yes, and I could buy a pink one for my mommy." They are so cute! Just waitin' for that baby!
Thanks for the pics!! They are great!! That is so cute what Jeriah said to Arthur!! I will have to share that with Nana and Papa Chub. Enjoyed Skyping with you all!!
Love you all! Lord willing we will see you all next week!?!?
Post a Comment