Saturday afternoon we went for a hike at Zippel bay. It was a lot of fun exploring an area we don't see when we go there in the summer to play in the lake.
On the trail!
(I tried to get pics of everyone, but unfortunately this is about the only shot I got of Gideon.)
Love this pic I got of Jubilee on Daddy's back with her butterfly flexi!
3>
3>
This is where the trail ends. The kids had a blast climbing on the rocks and throwing rocks and shells into the lake!
David
Shiloh and myself
Daniel throwing something into the water and Jeriah. They found some lingering snow/ice that they threw in the water too.
Another picture of Amos and Jubilee that I love. <3
3>
3>
Shiloh had fun on the rocks too.
Daniel and Jeriah were the smart/blessed ones, they wore their rubber boots!
Daddy and S.M.
1 comment:
Cute pics Bekah!! Has Jeriah grown since we've seen him on Skype?
Thanks for posting!!
Love and miss you all!! <3
Joanna
Post a Comment