When either myself or Amos are working in the kitchen, we allow Daniel to play with a plastic measuring cup (either 1/4 or 1/3). He really seems to enjoy it! Also today we think he has started to shake his head, "yes!" We aren't totally for sure but it sure seems that way! He might have been doing it sooner too, but we just didn't realize that he knew what he was doing! :)
3 comments:
Kids always love the most ordinary things better than store bought toys, it seems. That's cute! =)
Could you send me your new email address? I would be more than happy to send you another invite. =) Your profile picture is cute!
It's always amazed me how the simplest, most ordinary things can keep little ones busy for hours on end!! I think that must be a gift from God to mothers!! :) He is such a cutie...are you going to find out what you're having this time, or just be surprised? I'm sorry to hear that your morning sickness (PLUS the flu, which is NEVER fun!) is bad...I'm doing pretty well. Still kinda tired, and I get heartburn a LOT now, but other than that, I can't complain. I'm so excited...only 17 more weeks!!! :)
Our e-mail address is arkrahn@wiktel.com. Would you mind sending yours with the invite? I would appreciate that!
Thanks Amanda!
We are just going to be surprised again. We are having the midwife do it and will not even go to the hospital unless there is an emergency or we need to check for something. Not that I'm against anyone else going to the hospital, but I would be SOOO uncomfortable and scared going to the hopital that it would NOT be good! :) But that is just my personal preference. :)
Post a Comment