Thursday, April 30, 2009

What a face!

Daniel started making this face maybe a week ago, give or take a few days. Isn't it fun! He isn't mad or anything he just makes it for fun or something.

Also from the poll it looks like most people like Eddy! It doesn't surprise me one bit!

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Cute!!! Sure he isn't remembering the taste of the green beans? ;-)

The K. Family said...

Rebekah, I'm so glad you managed to capture that face! It is priceless! Love you, Mom K.

Daniel and Rachel said...

LOL! That's hilarious...it's so much fun to watch their little personalities develop...I've really enjoyed that with my nieces!! :)

Margaret Dashwood said...

Awww, he is so cute!! That face is hilarious!:D
Bethany

Amanda said...

Awwwwww, I was just looking at the picture again and just got tickled all over inside. =D =D =D

kjvonlybaptist said...

that is the cutest face. julia has been doing an odd face every once in a while as well. Happy Mother's Day Rebekah and Happy Birthday! makes the day double special!

Daniel and Rachel said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REBEKAH!!! :) You're 21 now, right? LOL, it's funny that by the time you're a "legal" adult, you've already been married over a year and are pregnant with your 2nd child!!! :) Not the way people do things these days, huh? But who cares...I was soooo happy to be married and pregnant by my 21st birthday. ;) Anyway, hope you had a great day!