YAY! More progress!! :) Friends and family are so wonderful in times like these. As I'm writing this, Daniel and four of his brothers are out working on our living room...Daniel's texturing the ceiling, and the other guys are working on taping, muding, and sanding the walls...they're hoping to have it ready to paint tomorrow!! I will SOOOO LOVE having a living room... :)
2 comments:
YAY! More progress!! :) Friends and family are so wonderful in times like these. As I'm writing this, Daniel and four of his brothers are out working on our living room...Daniel's texturing the ceiling, and the other guys are working on taping, muding, and sanding the walls...they're hoping to have it ready to paint tomorrow!! I will SOOOO LOVE having a living room... :)
I agree! It would be hard if I didn't have a livingroom! I'm glad we had it done when we got married!
Post a Comment